- Increased upper protection
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples
- 160% Flex temples
- Adjustable non-slip bridge
Risks relating to radiations – UV Protection
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code “C” indicates good color recognition by the holder
- Frame marking must include the CE symbol
Mechanical risk – Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Continuous work – Worn permanently
- ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE: Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
160° FLEX: Soft and ultra pliable, 160° flex frames can be used to adjust the space between the temples for better wearer comfort.
NON-SLIP TIPGRIP: The non-slip TIPGRIP technology ensures a better fit thanks to its dualmaterial design and innovative shape, improving temple comfort and hold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.