Various navy blue winter liners to protect workers from the cold.
• 14497: Keeps wind out and traps warmth for temps 0° F to -20° F. Full face and neck model protects mouth and cheeks. Fits over most safety caps. Knitted flame-resistant treated polyester meets 16 CFR 1610, Class 1.
• 14499: Detachable bottom section double-layered with heavy knit spun polyester. Top section is flame-retardant and bottom section does not support combustion. Top section is lined with red heavyweight fleece.
• 14502: Quilted nylon shell with fastener straps and (3) layers of thick foam. Water-resistant material. Temperature range between 32° to 0° F. Meets 16 CFR 1610, Class 1.
- Brand Name: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Description: Full face & neck winter liner
- Unit of Measure: Ea
- Weight: 0.5
- Unit Cube Volume: 0.85
- Safety Gear Pro Catalog Page Number: 201