- Costa Forest Reef 200 is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Acetate & Metal.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. —– Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Costa Forest Reef 200 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Costa C logo on the temple
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Costa Forest Reef 200 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.