BOLLE’S VARIETY IN RX PRODUCT LINES
Bolle has developed the reputation of a reliable manufacturer of eyewear in all major market segments. To serve all these market segments, Bolle has to understand the needs of each category of customer.
Only through this kind of thorough market research can a brand produce good quality products for multiple market segments.
Another thing that adds to this level of product quality is the research Bolle does on new processes and materials. Bolle Rx labs conduct tests and experiments to find new and better ways to give their customers more value for their money.
Over a history that spans over 50 years of their presence in the optical solutions industry, Bolle has built specialized product lines for many market segments. Following is some description of how Bolle has categorized their product lines.
- PURPOSE: There is a long-term need for Rx sunglasses in all consumer segments. Based on these major purposes, Bolle prescription sunglasses are divided into the following:
||The product lines introduced in the Performance category are sturdy and durable. They look sleek and stylish but have sturdy frames and structures. They come in both glasses and goggles forms and are recommended for motorcycling, racing, , etc.
||Specially named Bolle-Safety, the product lines in this category are specialized to suit industrial environments where eyes and the face are more at risk. A quick Bolle prescription sunglasses review will show you Bolle has dedicated products for many industries.
||The products in these lines are built to look good and endure impacts and flexing. The lenses on a Bolle frame out of this category will not break if a fast retracting branch hits them during a trek, for example.
||The chic design and vivid appearance of these product lines make them well suited to the urban nightlife and the modern workplace during the day. With looks, these products carry the same quality of lenses and vision as any other Bolle product line.
- ACTIVITIES: In terms of activities, Bolle has built a number of kinds of glasses and goggles to fit your need of adventure.
- Cycling: Bolle prescription cycling glasses are made for the performance rider. Whether you compete or ride for fun or fitness, your eyes will be safe with Bolle.
- Sports:Bolle prescription sunglasses now have specialized products for many sports, including tennis, skiing, golf, etc. Choose for your aspiration.
- Marine: If you are a seaman or sailor, your needs for the protection of your eyes and vision will be different from others, and Bolle is ready for you.
- Climbing: Similarly, the needs of a mountain climber are specific when it comes to what they wear on their eyes. Bolle prescription sunglasses review tells us Bolle made a few products for this activity too.
- SIZES: Bolle sunglasses with Rx comes in three standard sizes and fits:
- LENS TYPE: Innovative technology has led Bolle to design patented performance features for its lenses too. Two kind of lenses are available for your Bolle eyeglasses:
- B-Clear Premium Optics – NXT® Lens
- B-20.3 Polycarbonate Lens
- LENS TECHNOLOGIES: Similarly, depending on your specific protection needs, you may want any of the following innovative features for your lenses:
- Modulator™ Photochromic Lenses
- Polarized Lenses
- Anti-Fog Treatment
- Oleophobic or Hydrophobic Treatment
- Anti-Reflective Treatment
- FRAME AND LENSES COLORS:Bolle prescription sunglasses come in a wide variety of frame color patterns and lenses color options.
FINDING THE IDEAL PAIR OF BOLLE RX GLASSES
Selection of the perfect pair of Bolle sunglasses becomes easy with such organization. All these product lines and options for features you may want for your glasses make the job easier.
All you have to do is begin from the top of the list we have provided above and start with choosing the long-term purpose of new pair of glasses.
Once you have that sorted out with the activity you need these glasses for, you will be able to choose the rest of the options quite easily.
RULE THE ROAD WITH BOLLE PRESCRIPTION CYCLING GLASSES
When it comes to sports, the category of sunglasses where Bolle has been winning most hearts is cycling. Bolle prescription cycling glasses take away the handicap of poor sight with perfectly focused and clear vision.
Specially treated lenses and frame designs cut off unwanted light and wind while you fly through the track.
At SafetyGearPro.com, we have always kept a strong relationship with Bolle products. They are popular and sell. So, we keep our inventory stocked with the full range of Bolle’s sunglasses, equipment, and accessories.
As a Bolle authorized dealer, we deliver authentic products and accessories to our customers. Our customer support team is always around to help our visitors and customers.
Why waste time? Order your Bolle polarized safety sunglasses today!
Bolle Sunglasses FAQs
Where Are Bolle Sunglasses Made?
Bolle sunglasses are considered some of the best sports glasses on the planet. The company exists in France, where it designs and markets the eyewear. Bolle works with manufacturers in China to increase production and sell to wider audiences throughout Chinese marketplaces and other global selling points.
Do Tennis Players Wear Sunglasses?
For the most part, tennis players avoid sunglasses as it can impact depth perception and cause a player to miss a simple shot. Still, Bolle prescription sunglasses are a popular choice of tennis players, as the glasses are constructed with a player’s performance in mind.
What Does Polarization Do For My Glasses?
Polarization is a treatment option available for Bolle cycling sunglasses and other outdoor eyewear. Polarized lenses are meant to cut back on the glare a person experiences when sunlight reflects off of surfaces like snow, water, or glass. With polarized lenses, you can have a crisp, clear picture of what’s happening in front of you.
Do Bolle Sunglasses Protect from UV Rays?
Bolle sunglasses are designed to protect the eyes from the harmful impact of UV rays. Endless studies have shown that prolonged exposure to UV-A and UV-B rays can lead to macular degeneration in a person’s life. By wearing glasses with this protection, you can keep your eyes safe from the sun.
What Do Colored Lenses Offer My Vision?
Some spots professionals and outdoor enthusiasts prefer to have colored lenses fitted in their Bolle sunglasses. Yellow lenses are said to filter through rays of light that can obscure vision, providing a field of vision where the images before you appear crisp and with the defined edges that help you navigate life without incident.