- Wrap-arounf fit
Risks relating to radiations – UV Protection
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code “C” indicates good color recognition by the holder
- Frame marking must include the CE symbol
Mechanical risk – Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Continuous work – Worn permanently
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.